Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Day Will Come...

I don't know about any other kids my age, except for a select few...
But I dream of peace in the sense that the war that we are now in seems kind of pointless to me. Or rather a large number of us are a little behind, why is it that we think no one will touch us when it has been done before, and others are attacked everyday, for sometimes any reason, everyone will deal with there problems...But us, how have we gotten so twisted that we don't even see it was coming from a long was off, just because we live so far away doesn't mean shit to some, we still have power and they feel suppressed, I can't say that I am completely proud of ourselves, but I also feel we have made many mistakes in our short existence, we have grown too fast, with too much power, just because our strength was underestimated, well it serves to reason we would win on our home turf, but getting involved in other peoples business for no apparent reason is not a qualification to be proud of.
Other things I am extremely proud of, like both of my grandparents fighting during world war II to defeat a mad man, who was killing so many a suppressing, or killing everyone else, it might of been religious motivation or whatever else the Aryan race that already exists in every human being, I have to say that Hitler was a crazy bastard who must have been weaned on the old pipe systems in Rome, and if you don't get that, in Ancient Rome the pipe lines were made of Lead (Pb) and lead is sweet so they thought it like wine or a drink of the gods because mostly the rich drank from it and the rich were powerful, the powerful ruled, and everyone who drank the water went crazy so the powerful in Rome were crazy, do you get it now?
Anyway I'm only 17 now so just wait a few more years then watch your back, because I see a peaceful future ahead and if you get in my way whoever you are, you will get out of my way or be bulldozed by everyone who follows me, and my way of thinking.
...
So are you with me or against me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home