1000 Words
I know that your hiding things,
Using gentle words to shelter me,
Your words were like a dream...
But dreams could never fool me.
Not that easily.
I acted so distantly,
Didn't say goodbye before you left.
But I was listening,
You'll fight your battles for... for me...
Far to easily.
Save your disk cause I'll come back.
I hear that you whispered,
As you walk through that door.
But still I'm sure...
To hide the pain,
When I turn back the pages...
Shouting might've been the answer,
What if I cried my eyes out,
And begged you not to depart.
But now I'm not afraid to say...
What's in my heart.
And a 1000 words
Called out through the ages,
They'll fly to you.
And all I can see...
I know that they're reaching you,
Suspended on silver wings
Oh, a 1000 words
A 1000 embraces
They'll craddle you
Making all of your weirines seem far away
They'll hold you forever...
Oh, a 1000 words...
Never been spoken...
They'll fly to you
They'll carry you home,
Back into my arms
Suspended on Silver Wings
-Silver Wings
A 1000 words
-Oh
Called out through the ages
They'll craddle you
Making all of your lonliness,
Give only Day.
-Hold me day!
They'll hold you forever...
Oh, A 1000 Words...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home